Exporting resources to an Archive file
You can use the Export wizard to export resources from the Workbench to an archive file in the file system.
Exporting resources to the file system
- In one of the navigation views, select the resources that you want to export.
- From the main menu bar, select File > Export.... The Export wizard opens.
- Select General > Archive File and click Next.
- By default, the resources that you selected will be exported along with their children. Optionally, use the
checkboxes in the left and right panes to select the set of resources to export, and use push buttons such as
Select Types to filter the types of files that you want to export.
- Specify the path and name of the archive file into which you want to export the selected resources.
- Click Finish.