Exporting resources to the file system
You can use the Export wizard to export resources from the Workbench to the file system.
- In one of the navigation views, select the resources that you want to export.
- From the main menu bar, select File > Export.... The Export wizard opens.
- Select General > File System and click Next.
- By default, the resources that you selected will be exported, along with all their children. Optionally, use
the checkboxes in the left and right panes to select the set of resources to export, and use push buttons such as
Filter Types to filter the types of files that you want to export.
- Click the Browse button on the next page of the wizard, to select the directory you would like to export
the resources to.
- Specify the directory in the file system that will be the export destination.
- Click Finish.
Tip: You can also export folders and files by dragging them from one of the navigation views to the file
system and dropping them in the file system, or by copy and paste.
Exporting resources to a ZIP File