Importing resources from an Archive file
You can use the Import wizard to extract files from an archive file into the Workbench.
Importing existing projects
- From the main menu bar, select File > Import.... The Import wizard opens.
- Select General > Archive File and click Next.
- Click the Browse button on the next page of the wizard, to select the archive files that contain the
files you want to extract and import into the Workbench.
- In the import selection panes, use the following methods to select exactly the resources you want to add:
- Expand the hierarchies in the left pane and select or clear the checkboxes that represent the folders in
the selected directory. Then in the right pane, select or clear checkboxes for individual files.
- Click Filter Types to filter the current selection for files of a specific type.
- Click Select All to select all resources in the directory, then go through and deselect the ones
that you do not want to add.
- Click Deselect All to deselect all resources in the directory, then go through and choose individual
resources to add.
- Specify the Workbench project or folder that will be the import destination.
- When you have finished specifying your import options. click Finish.
Importing resources from the file system