Importing resources from the file system
You can use the Import Wizard to import resources from the local file system into an existing project.
- From the main menu bar, select File > Import.... The Import wizard opens.
- Select General > File System and click Next.
- Click the Browse button on the next page of the wizard to select the directories from which you would
like to add the resources.
- In the import selection panes, use the following methods to select exactly the resources you want to add:
- Expand the hierarchies in the left pane and select or clear the checkboxes that represent the folders in
the selected directory. Then in the right pane, select or clear checkboxes for individual files.
- Click Filter Types to filter the current selection for files of a specific type.
- Click Select All to select all resources in the directory, then go through and deselect the ones
that you do not want to add.
- Click Deselect All to deselect all resources in the directory, then go through and choose individual
resources to add.
- Specify the Workbench project or folder that will be the import destination.
- When you have finished specifying your import options, click Finish.
Tip: You can also import folders and files by dragging them from the file system and dropping them into
one of the navigation views, or by copying and pasting.
Importing existing projects
Importing resources from a ZIP File