This view displays the results of a search.
Text searches will only search for expressions in files with extensions (file
types) specified in the search dialog.
- Show Next Match
This command highlights the next match of the search
expression in the editor area, opening the file if required.
- Show Previous Match
This command highlights the previous match of the
search expression in the editor area, opening the file if required.
- Remove Selected Matches
- Removes all highlighted matches from the search results.
- Remove All Matches
- Remove all matches from the search results.
- Expand All
- Expand all matches in the hierarchical view.
- Collapse All
- Collapse all matches in the hierarchical view.
- Run the current search again
- Re-runs the most recent search.
- Cancel Current Search
- Cancel a search that is running.
- Previous Search Results
This command allows you to browse previously
conducted searches and repeat a previous search. You can select a previous
search from the drop-down menu or clear the search history.
- Pin the Search view
Pinning the search view means that subsequent searches will shown their
results in another search view and that the pinned view remains unchanged.
Quick Text Search Dialog
Searching for files
Searching for text within a file