- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
getPageIWorkbenchPage getPage()Returns the page corresponding to this viewer site.
- the page corresponding to this viewer site
(String menuId, MenuManager menuManager, ISelectionProvider selectionProvider)Registers a pop-up menu with a particular id for extension.
Within the workbench one plug-in may extend the pop-up menus for a view or editor within another plug-in. In order to be eligible for extension, the menu must be registered by calling
registerContextMenu. Once this has been done the workbench will automatically insert any action extensions which exist.
A unique menu id must be provided for each registered menu. This id should be published in the Javadoc for the page.
Any pop-up menu which is registered with the workbench should also define a
GroupMarkerin the registered menu with id
IWorkbenchActionConstants.MB_ADDITIONS. Other plug-ins will use this group as a reference point for insertion. The marker should be defined at an appropriate location within the menu for insertion.
menuId- the menu id
menuManager- the menu manager
selectionProvider- the selection provider
getActionBarsIActionBars getActionBars()Returns the action bars for this page site. Pages have exclusive use of their site's action bars.
- the action bars
- A workbench window corresponding to the container of the
- the IWorkbenchPart that this site is embedded within.
- the IWorkbenchPartSite that this site is embedded within.