- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Subinterfaces:
public interface ICommonViewerSite extends IAdaptable
Provides context for extensions including a valid shell, a selection provider, and a unique identifier corresponding to the abstract viewer behind the viewer site.
- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
- The unique identifier associated with the defined abstract viewer. In general, this will be the id of the org.eclipse.ui.views extension that defines the view part.
- A valid shell corresponding to the shell of the
- The selection provider that can provide a current, valid
selection. The default selection provider is the
(ISelectionProvider provider)Sets the selection provider for this common viewer site.
provider- the selection provider, or
nullto clear it