Rearranging the main toolbar
You can rearrange sections of the main toolbar. Toolbar sections are divided
by a thin vertical line.
- Make sure the toolbar is unlocked. The toolbar is unlocked if it has thick
vertical bars next to the thin vertical toolbar dividers.
If it is locked, unlock the toolbar by right clicking the toolbar and selecting
the Lock the Toolbars menu item.
- Grab the section of the toolbar you want to rearrange by moving the mouse
over the thick vertical line on the left side of the desired segment. The
mouse cursor changes its shape to indicate that you can click to move the
- Click and hold the left mouse button to grab the toolbar section.
- Move the section left and right or up and down. Release the mouse button
to place it in the new location.
- To prevent accidental changes to the toolbar lock it again by right clicking
the toolbar and selecting the Lock the Toolbars menu item.