Selecting an application to run or debug
You need to specify the project or program that you want to run or debug for this run configuration.
To select an application to run:
- In the C/C++ Projects view, select a project.
- Click Run > Run or Run > Debug.
- In the Configurations box, expand C/C++ Local.
- Select a run or debug configuration.
- Click the Main tab.
- Do the following:
- In the Name box, type a descriptive name for this new a descriptive name for this launch configuration.
- In the Project box, type the name of the project containing the application that you want to run.
- In the C/C++ Application box, type the name of the executable that you want to run.
- Click Run or do the following, as required:
- To specify the execution arguments that an application uses, and to specify the working directory for a run configuration, see Specifying execution arguments.
- To set the environment variables and values to use when an application runs, see Setting environment variables
- To select a debugger to use when debugging an application, see Selecting a debugger
- To specify the location of source files used when debugging a C or C++ application, see Specifying the location of source files
- To specify where the run configuration is stored, how you access it and the perspective to open when running an application, see Specifying the location of the run configuration