Project Nature Images
Since: 3.0 (originally added in release 1.0 as org.eclipse.ui.projectNatureImages)
Description: This extension point is used to associate an image with a project nature.
The supplied image is used to form a composite image consisting of the standard project image combined with the image of its nature.
The supplied image is drawn over the top right corner of the base image.
<!ELEMENT extension (image*)>
point CDATA #REQUIRED
id CDATA #IMPLIED
name CDATA #IMPLIED>
- point - a fully qualified identifier of the target extension point
- id - an optional identifier of the extension instance
- name - an optional name of the extension instance
<!ELEMENT image (description?)>
id CDATA #REQUIRED
natureId IDREF #REQUIRED
icon CDATA #REQUIRED>
- id - a unique name that will be used to identify this nature image.
- natureId - the unique name of the nature for which the image is being supplied.
- icon - a relative name of the image that will be associated with this perspective.
<!ELEMENT description (#PCDATA)>
a short description of what this image represents.
Examples: The following is an example of a nature image extension:
API Information: The value of the natureId attribute is the nature id as defined by the plugin creating the project.
Copyright (c) 2002, 2005 IBM Corporation and others.
All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials are made
available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 which accompanies
this distribution, and is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html