Configuring the menu and toolbar of the perspective
You can choose which entries are displayed in the menu and toolbar of a perspective. Making an entry unavailable
in a perspective removes these methods of running commands. You have different tabs to configure the menu and toolbar
entries as well as entries contributed via (the deprecated) action sets and the shortcuts available in the New, Show
View and Show Perspective menu entries.
To configure the perspective:
Changing where perspectives open
- Switch to the perspective that you want to configure.
- Select Window > Perspective > Customize
- Open the Command Groups Availability tab.
- Select the tab which you want to configure.
- Use the check box to make it available or unavailable.
- Click OK to cause the changes to take effect.
Specifying the default perspective
Saving a user defined perspective