Installation Details for Features
You can browse detailed information about the individual features that compose your installation. This view is
useful when the list of installed software does not provide enough detail. For example, you may have installed a
particular feature that required some other features. At times you want to know exactly which versions of which
features are installed into your system without having to know what installed software item required that feature. To
browse the feature details:
- Click Help > About and then click Installation Details... to open a
dialog showing pages that provide more detail about your installation.
- Click the Features tab to see a list of the features that are installed in your configuration. The list
includes each feature's name, provider, id, and version.
- Select a feature to see additional detail.
- Click License to launch a browser that shows the feature's license.
- Click Plug-in Details to open a dialog that lists all of the plug-ins provided as part of the
Installation Details for Plug-ins
Installation Details for the Configuration
Updating the installation
Installing new software