- All Known Implementing Classes:
- Functional Interface:
- This is a functional interface and can therefore be used as the assignment target for a lambda expression or method reference.
Classes which implement this interface provide a method that can provide the style information for a line that is to be drawn.
(LineStyleEvent event)This method is called when a line is about to be drawn in order to get the line's style information.
The following event fields are used:
- event.lineOffset line start offset (input)
- event.lineText line text (input)
- event.styles array of StyleRanges, need to be in order (output)
event- the given event
- See Also: