public final class ContributorFactoryOSGi extends Object
The contributor factory creates new registry contributors for use in OSGi-based registries.
This class can not be extended or instantiated by clients.
- org.eclipse.equinox.registry 3.2
- This class is not intended to be subclassed by clients.
- This class is not intended to be instantiated by clients.
createContributorCreates registry contributor object based on a Bundle. The bundle must not be
contributor- bundle associated with the contribution
- new registry contributor based on the Bundle
resolveReturns the OSGi bundle used to define this contributor. If a fragment was used to create the contributor, the fragment is returned.
The method may return null if the contributor is not based on a bundle, if the bundle can't be found, or if the bundle is presently unresolved or uninstalled.
contributor- bundle-based registry contributor
- the actual OSGi bundle associated with this contributor
- org.eclipse.equinox.registry 3.3