public interface CDOLockChangeInfo extends CDOBranchPointRepresents a change in the lock state of a set of objects. Instances are meant to be sent from the server to the client for the purpose of notifying the latter.
- Caspar De Groot
- No Implement
- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- No Extend
- This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
Nested Class Summary
Nested Classes Modifier and Type Interface Description
CDOLockChangeInfo.OperationEnumerates the possible locking operations.
All Methods Instance Methods Abstract Methods Deprecated Methods Modifier and Type Method Description
getLockStates()Deprecated.As of 4.15 use the faster
trueif this instance signals that all
lock statesmust be invalidated,
CDOBranch getBranch()Description copied from interface:
CDOBranchPointReturns the branch of this branch point, or
nullif this branch point is the
long getTimeStamp()Description copied from interface:
CDOBranchPointReturns the time stamp of this branch point, or the fixed special time stamp
unspecifiedif this branch point marks the
headof a branch.
- the type of lock operation that caused the lock changes
- the type of locks that were affected by the lock operation
- The view, represented as a
CDOLockOwner, that authored the lock changes.
@Deprecated CDOLockState getLockStates()Deprecated.As of 4.15 use the faster
- The new lock states of the objects that were affected by the change