- All Superinterfaces:
- CDOBranchPoint, CDOTimeProvider
- public interface IQueryContext
- extends CDOBranchPoint
Represents the execution state of a
query in the server towards a
- No Implement
- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- No Extend
- This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
boolean addResult(Object object)
- Adds the given object to the results of the associated query.
object - Support many primitives, CDOID and CDORevision. CDORevision are converted in CDOID and only CDOID are
transfered to the client.
true to indicate that more results can be passed subsequently,
(i.e. maxResults has been reached or an asynchronous query has been canceled).
Copyright (c) 2011, 2012 Eike Stepper (Berlin, Germany) and others.