Creating a project
To create a project:
- On the main menu bar, click File > New Project. The New Project
- Select and expand a category, then select the type of project to create.
To assist in locating a particular wizard, the text field can be used to show only the wizards that match the entered text. Click Next.
- In the Project name field, type a name for your new
- (Optional) The project that you create will map to a directory structure
in the file system. The default file system location is displayed in the Location
field. If you want to create the project and its contained resources in a
different location, clear the Use default location checkbox and specify
the new location.
- If you want the new project to be dependent on one or more other projects,
click Next and select the projects to be referenced.
- Click Finish. The new project is listed in one of the navigation views.
General > Perspectives preference page
allows you to specify the perspective behavior when a new project is created.
Creating a folder
Creating a file