Disconnecting a project from CVS
Disconnect a project from CVS to disable the CVS operations that can be performed
on the project and it resources and optionally to remove the CVS information
(stored in the CVS folders) associated with the project.
To disconnect a project from CVS:
Team programming with CVS
- In one of the navigation views, select the project to be disconnected.
- Select Team > Disconnect from the project's pop-up menu. The Confirm
Disconnect from CVS dialog opens.
- In the dialog, choose one of:
- Delete the CVS meta information - disables the CVS team menu
operations and removes the CVS folders and their contents from the file
- Do not delete the CVS meta information - disables the CVS team menu
operations but leaves the CVS meta information.
- Click Yes to disconnect the project.
Synchronizing with a CVS repository
Checking out a project from the CVS repository
Replacing resources in the Workbench
Synchronizing with the repository
Merging from a branch