Restoring deleted resources from local history
To restore a deleted Workbench resource with a state from the local history:
- In one of the navigation views, select the folder or project into which you want to restore
a local history state.
- From the resource's pop-up menu, select Restore from Local History....
The Restore From Local History dialog opens showing all files that were previously contained
in the selected folder or project and all of their sub-folders.
- Check the files that you want to restore
- If you don't want to restore just the last state of a file you can
select any other state of the file from the Local History list on the right hand side
of the dialog. The bottom pane of the dialog shows the contents of the state.
- If you are done with all files click Restore.
Tip: You can configure your Workbench preferences to specify how many
days to keep files, or how many entries per file you want to keep, or the maximum
file size for files to be kept with the
General > Workspace > Local History preference page.
Comparing resources with the local history
Replacing resources with the local history
Setting local history preferences