Importing resources from an Archive file
You can use the Import wizard to
extract files from an archive file into the Workbench.
Importing existing projects
- From the main menu bar, select
File > Import.... The Import wizard opens.
- Select General > Archive File and click Next.
- Click the Browse button on the next page of the wizard, to select
the archive files that contain the files you want to extract and import into
- In the import selection panes, use the following methods to select exactly
the resources you want to add:
- Expand the hierarchies in the left pane and select or
clear the checkboxes that represent the folders in the selected
directory. Then in the right pane, select or clear checkboxes for
- Click Filter Types to filter the current selection
for files of a specific type.
- Click Select All to select all resources in the
directory, then go through and deselect the ones that you do not want to
- Click Deselect All to deselect all resources in
the directory, then go through and choose individual resources to add.
- Specify the Workbench project or folder that will be the import destination.
- When you have finished specifying your import options. click Finish.
Importing resources from the file system