Installation Details for Features
You can browse detailed information about the individual features that compose your installation.
This view is useful when the list of installed software does not provide enough detail. For example, you may have
installed a particular feature that required some other features. At times you want to know
exactly which versions of which features are installed into your system without having to know
what installed software item required that feature. To browse the feature details:
- Click Help > About and then click
Installation Details... to open a dialog showing pages that provide more detail about your installation.
- Click the Features tab to see a list of the features that are installed in your
configuration. The list includes each feature's name, provider, id, and version.
- Select a feature to see additional detail.
- Click License to launch a browser that shows the feature's license.
- Click Plug-in Details to open a dialog that lists all of the plug-ins provided as part of the feature.
Installation Details for Plug-ins
Installation Details for the Configuration
Updating the installation
Installing new software