Installation Details for Plug-ins
You can browse detailed information about the individual plug-ins that compose your installation.
This view is useful when the list of installed software or the feature detail is not enough.
At times you want to know exactly which versions of which plug-ins are installed into your system, without
having to know what feature contained the plug-in. To browse the plug-in details:
- Click Help > About and then click
Installation Details... to open a dialog showing pages that provide more detail about your installation.
- Click the Plug-ins tab to see a list of the plug-ins that are installed in your
configuration. The list includes each plug-in's name, provider, id, and version.
- Select a plug-in to see additional detail.
- Click Legal Info to launch a browser that shows any legal information that may be provided with the plug-in.
- Click Show Signing Info to view information about the signing certificate provided with the plug-in.
The search field at the top of the dialog allows you to search by plug-in name or id. Simply
start typing to start filtering. The icon at the edge of the search field will clear
the search and allow all plug-ins to show up.
Installation Details for Features
Installation Details for the Configuration
Updating the installation
Installing new software