Changing API Tools options
The options can be changed per project or per workspace.
API Errors and Warnings Preferences
- First you need to open the preference page. Do one of the following according to the desired scope:
- Select the tab for which you want to modify an option:
- API Use: for options related to API usage (unsupported tags, API restrictions, API leaks)
- API Compatibility: for options related to compatibility issues. They are sorted per type of element
- Version Management: for options related to invalid, missing, malformed @since tags or incorrect plug-in versions)
- Analysis Options - for general options
- All options of a page can be reset to the default values by clicking on Restore Defaults.
- Use the buttons insider the Set All As group to modify all options of the page to a specific value.