Setting local history preferences
To indicate the level of local history that should be kept for
each resource in the Workbench:
- Open the
General > Workspace > Local History preference page.
- In the Limit history size field, specify whether you want
to limit the local history size using following options.
- In the Days to keep files field, type the number of days that you
want to keep records for any one Workbench resource. For example, if you type
7, then a history of saved states from the last seven days will be kept.
- In the Maximum entries per file field, type the number of states to keep
for any one Workbench resource. Note that when you exceed the number of
entries per file, the oldest changes are discarded to make room for the newer
- In the Maximum file size (MB) field, type the maximum file size (in
MB) of a resource for which a local history should be kept. If
the size of the resource exceeds the maximum amount of file size allocated,
no local history is kept for that resource.
- Click OK to set your preferences and close the Local History Preferences page.
Comparing resources with the local history
Replacing a resource with local history
Restoring deleted resources from local history