C/C++ Project Properties, C/C++ Indexer
You can select which C/C++ Indexer to use for your project. The indexer is necessary for search and related features, like content assist.
- Enable project specific settings
- Check this box if you need specific index settings for this project. Else common settings (defined in Preferences) will be applied. In this case, all controls below are disabled.
- Select indexer
- Specifies the Indexer to use for this project; No Indexer disables indexing. Every indexer may have its own set of options.
- Build configuration for the indexer
- Index source either from specified configuration, or from active one. Since indexing takes a lot of time, using active configuration is not recommended, because re-index will be fired after each active configuration change.
Available for :
- CDT projects
- Project Properties, Resource page
- Project Properties, Builders page
- Project Properties, common C/C++ Configurations handling
- Project Properties, C/C++ Build category
- Project Properties, C/C++ General category
- C/C++ Project Properties, Project References page
- C/C++ Project Properties, Run/Debug Settings page