C/C++ Project Properties, General, Export page
You can modify the list of exported elements (include paths, symbols, libraries, library paths)
There are 4 tabs on this page: Include paths, Symbols, Libraries, Library paths.
They have the similar design and display corresponding elements exported by current project to outside.
There are 2 ways to make value exported:
- Use 'Add' button on Export page
- Use 'Export' button on Path and Symbols page.
- Add new element
- Modify selected element
- Remove selected element
Available for :
- CDT projects. May be enabled/diabled in Preferences.
- Project Properties, Resource page
- Project Properties, Builders page
- Project Properties, common C/C++ Configurations handling
- Project Properties, C/C++ Build category
- Project Properties, C/C++ General category
- C/C++ Project Properties, Project References page
- C/C++ Project Properties, Run/Debug Settings page