Extra Ant Classpath Entries
Description: Allows plug-ins to define arbitrary JARs for use by the Ant infrastructure.
These JARs are put into the Ant classpath at runtime. Besides
the JAR, the plug-in classloader of the plug-in providing the
JAR is also added to the classpath.
<!ELEMENT extension (extraClasspathEntry*)>
point CDATA #REQUIRED
id CDATA #IMPLIED
name CDATA #IMPLIED>
- point - a fully qualified identifier of the target extension point
- id - an optional identifier of the extension instance
- name - an optional name of the extension instance
<!ELEMENT extraClasspathEntry EMPTY>
library CDATA #REQUIRED
headless (true | false)
eclipseRuntime (true | false) >
- library - a path relative to the plug-in install location for the library.
- headless - indicates whether this extra classpath entry is suitable for use in a "headless" Ant environment. If running headless and the attribute is
false, this entry will not be added to the Ant classpath. As well, the plugin class loader will not be added as a parent classloader to the Ant classloader. The implied value is
true, when not specified.
- eclipseRuntime - indicates whether this extra classpath entry should only be considered for builds run in the same VM as Eclipse. The implied value is true, when not specified.
Examples: The following is an example of an extra classpath entries extension point:
Supplied Implementation: The platform itself supplies an Ant support jar (antsupportlib.jar).
Copyright (c) 2000, 2005 IBM Corporation and others.
All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials are made
available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 which
accompanies this distribution, and is available at