C/C++ Project Properties, Paths and Symbols, Library paths
You can modify the list of library paths and change the order in which they are referenced.
- Library paths (main pane)
- List of library paths for given build configuration.
- Add new library path
- Modify selected library path
- Remove selected library path
- Export / Unexport
- Toggle selected library path exported or not
- Move Up
- Move the currently selected element up in the list.
- Move Down
- Move the currently selected element down in the list.
- Show built-in values
- Check to display system (built-in) library paths.
Available for :
- CDT projects, folders and files. Note that current toolchain may not support this feature.
- Project Properties, Resource page
- Project Properties, Builders page
- Project Properties, common C/C++ Configurations handling
- Project Properties, C/C++ Build category
- Project Properties, C/C++ General category
- C/C++ Project Properties, Project References page
- C/C++ Project Properties, Run/Debug Settings page