Typical Integration Use Cases
This section and its subsections describe requirements for typical integration
use cases and their implementation with Infinity Service Bus:
- Text Processing on text file dumps e.g.
from host systems,
- Message Processing of e.g. FIX messages,
sequencing of subsequent messages, message transformations and content-based
- Data Extraction and Transformation
for retrieval of record sets from possibly multiple data sources, transformation
of these record sets and merge into record sets for further processing,
- Event Processing of incoming messages (e.g.
containing market data), correlation of these messages, transformation and
migration to a "golden copy" and push of the golden copy to client
- Rules Processing against incoming data
and post processing depending on the rules evaluation.