Exporting resources to an Archive file
You can use the Export wizard to
export resources from the Workbench to an archive file in the file system.
- In one of the navigation views, select the resources that you want to export.
- From the main menu bar, select
File > Export.... The Export wizard opens.
- Select General > Archive File and click Next.
- By default, the resources that you selected will be exported along with
their children. Optionally, use the checkboxes in the left and right panes
to select the set of resources to export, and use push buttons such as Select
Types to filter the types of files that you want to export.
- Specify the path and name of the archive file into which you want to export
the selected resources.
- Click Finish.
Exporting resources to the file system