Select "General" from the tree on the left-hand side of the Project properties dialog. In the screen that appears, you can:
- Edit the Project name.
- Edit the toolkit used by the Project (see the following section 188.8.131.52 for details on this).
- Edit whether the Project can be referenced (reused) in other Projects .
- Edit the protected status of the Project . A protected Project does not allow deletion of Test Cases or editing of parameters.
- See the Project version. This is useful if you have more than one version of a Project .
- See the GUID (global unit identification). This is a unique ID for the Project .
- Specify how often the full test result details 184.108.40.206 should be automatically deleted from the Database .
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2013. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.