To find the the original specification of any reused Test Case or Test Suite :
- Single-click the Test Case or Test Suite whose specification you want to find.
- Right-click on the Test Case or Test Suite and select "Show specification" from the context-sensitive menu. You can also press »F6« to show the specification.
- The originally specified Test Case or Test Suite will be highlighted in the Test Case Browser or Test Suite Browser .
- You can open the specified Test Case or Test Suite automatically by selecting "Open specification" or by pressing »F3«.
- If you double-click the Test Case or Test Suite while it is in an editor, then this will also open the original specification (as if you had pressed »F3«).
||Test Cases and Test Suites that are not visible due to active filters in the browser are not displayed when show specification is used. You can, however, use open specification to directly open a filtered Test Case or Test Suite .
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2013. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.