To change the size of the views and browsers:
- Double-click on the tab of a view, browser or editor to maximize it. Double-click again to minimize it.
- Use the buttons in the top right-hand corner of the view or browser to minimize, maximize or restore it.
- Drag the borders of the view or browser to enlarge or reduce it.
- Right mouse-click on the name of the view or browser and select "Size" and then the side to be adjusted. The chosen side appears as a blue line which can be dragged and dropped.
- To turn the view or browser into a separate window, select "Detached" from the context-sensitive menu of the tab area.
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2013. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.