To be able to observe Test Steps , you must:
- define an AUT 3.6
||Only Java AUT's can use the observation mode.
- configure an AUT 3.7.1 if you want to start it via Jubula .
- set the working language to the language you want to observe in.
- start the AUT you want to observe from 3.19.2 (either via a configuration 3.7.1 or using the autrun command 220.127.116.11).
Once you have completed these steps, you can select the "observe Test Case " button
on the main toolbar.
- When asked, enter a name for the observed Test Case .
- The status bar will show that you are in the observation mode.
- A Test Case Editor for the observed Test Case will appear.
- Switch to the AUT and activate it by clicking once in the title bar.
- You can now observe Test Steps .
||If you have a Test Case open in the Test Case Editor , the Test Steps will be observed into this open Test Case .
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2013. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.