In the Object Mapping Editor , you can search for:
- All the places where a component name has been used in the test 3.28.3
- The specific place where a particular component name comes from in the test 3.28.3
- The technical component in the AUT (see below).
Highlighting a component in the AUT
To search for components in the AUT , the Object Mapping Editor must be open 188.8.131.52, and the AUT must be running 3.19.2 in the Object Mapping Mode 3.18.4.
- In the Object Mapping Editor , right-click on the technical name whose component you want to find in the AUT and select:
from the context-sensitive menu.
- The component whose technical name you selected will be highlighted with a green border in the AUT .
||You can only highlight components that are currently visible in the AUT .
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2013. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.