To create a Test Job , the Test Suite Browser must be visible. If it is not visible, change to the Functional Test Specification Perspective and select:
||Test Suite Browser
from the context-sensitive menu in the Test Suite Browser .
- Name the new Test Job when prompted with a meaningful name. It is a good idea to have naming conventions for Test Jobs .
- Click "OK".
- The Test Job you created will appear in the Test Suite Browser under the category Test Jobs .
- Once you have created a Test Job , you can:
- Add Test Suites to it 3.9.2.
- Specify which AUT the Test Suites should test 3.15.4.
- Rename the Test Job 3.8.1.
- Delete Test Suites from it 3.9.3.
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2013. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.