Once you have created a central test data set 126.96.36.199 and have added parameters to the central test data set 188.8.131.52 then you can enter data for these parameters in the Data Sets View .
To enter data sets for a central test data set:
- Open the Central Test Data Editor by clicking the "Central Test Data Editor" on the toolbar or selecting:
||Central Test Data Editor
from the Test Suite Browser .
- In the editor, single-click the central test data set you want to add data to.
- In the Data Sets View , make sure the language in the combo box on the right is the right language for your data.
- Select "Add" to add a row.
- Enter the values for the parameters in the row.
||You cannot add referenced parameters (i.e. reference names preceded by the equals sign) in the Data Sets View for a central test data set.
- Use the buttons in the Data Sets View to add more rows, delete rows and insert rows above the currently selected row.
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2013. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.