C/C++ Properties, Build, Settings, Build Artifact tab
Use the Build Artifacts properties tab to specify build artifact information, such as the type and name, that gets built by the selected build configuration.
|Configuration||Click here for a description.|
|Manage Configurations...||Click here for a description.|
|Artifact Type||Show the type for the selected artifact. Select an artifact type that is built by the currently selected build configuration (such as an Executable, Static library, and Shared library).|
|Artifact name||Indicates the name of artifact. By default, the name is the same as project name.|
|Artifact extension||Specifies the file extension for the specified artifact type.|
|Output prefix||Indicates a prefix that you want to prepend to the output results.|
Available for: CDT projects.
- Project Properties, Resource page
- Project Properties, Builders page
- Project Properties, common C/C++ Configurations handling
- Project Properties, C/C++ Build category
- Project Properties, C/C++ General category
- C/C++ Project Properties, Project References page
- C/C++ Project Properties, Run/Debug Settings page