- In the AUT configuration and in the Properties View you can enter paths to files Jubula needs.
- For many paths, you do not have to enter the whole path. Instead, you can use a relative path.
- The root for relative paths depends on which path you are entering:
Paths to .JAR files, JRE binaries, classpaths and classnames
These items reside on the machine on which the AUT Agent is installed.
- The paths to these files are entered in the AUT configuration.
- They are relative to the AUT working directory, if you have entered one.
- If no AUT working directory is given, these paths are relative to the ''server'' directory.
Paths to Excel files
External data files reside on the machine on which the ITE is installed.
- When you use an Excel file an external data source, you must enter the path to the Excel file in the Properties View .
- The default root for external data sources is your workspace directory.
- You can also enter a different root in the preference pages.
Paths to screenshots taken with the take screenshot actions
- When you take a screenshot in your test, you must specify a place to save the screenshot.
- Paths you enter are relative to the AUT base directory, if one has been specified. Otherwise, they are relative to the ''server'' directory.
- Screenshots taken during the test can only be saved on the machine on which the AUT Agent is running.
Paths to commands executed with the execute external command action
- When you use the action execute external command, you specify whether the command should be executed locally or remotely.
- If you execute a local command, the relative path to it uses the test data directory as specified in the preferences as its root, if you have specified one. If not, the root is your workspace directory.
- If you execute a remote command, the root directory for the relative path is the AUT working directory, if you have defined one. If not, the default root directory is the ''server'' directory.
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2012. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.