C/C++ Project Properties, C/C++ Indexer
You can select which C/C++ Indexer to use for your project. The
indexer is necessary for search and related features, like content
- Enable project specific settings
- Check this box if you need specific index settings for this project. Else common settings (defined in Preferences) will be applied. In this case, all controls below are disabled.
- Select indexer
- Specifies the Indexer to use for this project; No Indexer
disables indexing. Every indexer may have its own set of options.
- Build configuration for the indexer
- Index source either from specified configuration, or from active one.
Since indexing takes a lot of time, using active configuration is not recommended,
because re-index will be fired after each active configuration change.
Available for :
- CDT projects