Jubula lets you extract Test Cases from other Test Cases and from Test Suites . This lets you create keywords even after you have started specifying.
- Open the Test Case Editor or Test Suite Editor by double-clicking on the Test Case or Test Suite you want to edit.
- Select the Test Cases you want to extract by single-clicking them. Use »CTRL« to select more than one item.
- Right-click in the editor and select:
||Extract Test Case
- When prompted, enter a name for the new Test Case .
- The Test Cases you selected will be extracted into this new Test Case .
- The extracted Test Case appears as a reused Test Case in the current editor. It is marked with a small arrow to show that it is reused, and the Test Case name is in angled brackets ("< >") to show that it is the same as the specification name.
- The Test Case you just created is also visible in the Test Case Browser .
||Use this feature when you realize that you are planning on reusing one or more Test Cases for the same or a similar action again. You will save yourself time in test creation and maintenance.
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2011. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.