3.24.4 I can't start the AUT
If the start AUT button is disabled
If you cannot start a particular AUT , this could be because:
- You have not connected to the AUT Agent 3.1.2.
- You have not defined an AUT 3.5.2.
- You have not configured an AUT 3.5.3.
- The AUT does not support the current working language.
Errors starting the AUT
If there is an error starting the AUT , this could be because:
- The AUT cannot be found:
- Make sure that the JAR or executable file for the AUT is correct, or that the classpaths are correct 3.5.3.
- The main class has not been found:
- Make sure that the JAR file or the classpaths you have entered contain the main class 3.5.3.
- The JAR given as a classpath is not valid:
- Check that you have entered the right JAR file, and that the path to it is correct from this computer. If you have entered a relative path, make sure that it is relative to the AUT base directory, if there is one, or to the AUT Agent directory if you have not specified a AUT base directory.
- The JAR given as a classpath does not contain a distinct main class:
- Check that you have entered a JAR which contains a main class.
If the AUT does not appear in the Running AUT's View
If the AUT does not appear in the Running AUT's View and you are testing an RCP application, make sure that the RCP Remote Control plugin has been installed 4.2.
Otherwise, check that the toolkit you specified in the AUT configuration 3.5.3 is the right toolkit for this AUT .
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2011. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.