Object mapping is the joining of the component names you have specified in Test Steps to the real components in the AUT . Each component name you have specified in your Test Cases and used in a Test Suite will be shown in the Object Mapping Editor to be mapped.
||New component names you have created in the Object Mapping Editor but have not yet used in Test Cases will also be shown in the Object Mapping Editor .
To be able to carry out object mapping, you must have:
- started and connected to the AUT Agent 3.1
- created a Test Case containing Test Steps 3.8.1
- added Test Cases to a Test Suite 3.11
- specified an AUT 3.5.2
- configured an AUT if you want to start the AUT via Jubula 3.5.3
- chosen an AUT for the Test Suite 3.11.2
- checked that your current working language is supported by the chosen AUT .
- connected to the AUT Agent 3.1.2
- started the AUT to be mapped 3.16.2
- opened the Object Mapping Editor 184.108.40.206
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2011. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.