220.127.116.11 Reading and using values (variables) from the AUT
You can store values read from the AUT to use as data in other Test Cases .
Read the following sections for more information on:
- Use one of the store value actions on the various components to reads a value from a component in the AUT .
||You can also use the store value action on the application component to store a value you enter.
- In the parameter field, enter a name for this variable (e.g. USERNAME).
||Variable names may only contain letters, numbers and underscores
- When you want to use this value as data for a parameter, enter the variable name preceded by a dollar sign ($) as the parameter value (e.g. $USERNAME).
Bear in mind that the variable has to be stored before it can be used as a parameter value.
- Using system variables in tests 18.104.22.168.
- Using the pre-defined Jubula variables in tests 22.214.171.124
Copyright BREDEX GmbH 2011. Made available under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.