Since Tag Quick Fix
This quick fix can be used to quickly add since tags or help correct problems with existing since tags.
This quick fix is available in one of two places:
- The Problems view.
- Editing the resource the problem exists in.
The Problems view
- Open the Problems view.
- Select a since tag problem.
- Use Ctrl + 1 to trigger the quick fix from the Problems view (or use the context menu as shown above).
Editing the resource
- Open the resource the API problem exists in.
- Use Ctrl + 1 on the corresponding problem.
Once the since tag problem has been corrected the corresponding resource is rebuilt and the problem is removed from the Problems view and any open editors.
Missing API Baseline Quick Fix
Add API Problem Filter Quick Fix
Version Numbering Quick Fix
Remove Unused Problem Filter Quick Fix