Creating API Problem Filters
Filters can be used to remove known or expected API problems that cannot be readily corrected. Problem filters can be created easily using the Create API Problem Filter quick fix.
Using the quick fix let's see how we can add a new filter.
The Problems view
- Open the Problems view.
- Select an API Tools problem.
- Use Ctrl + 1 to trigger the quick fix from the Problems view.
- Select Finish to create the new filter.
Editing the resource
- Open the resource the API problem exists in.
- Use Ctrl + 1 on the corresponding problem.
- One of the quick fix proposals will be the creation of a problem filter for the corresponding problem.
- Select it and the problem filter is added for you.
Once the problem filter has been created the corresponding resource is rebuilt and the problem is removed from the Problems view and any open editors.
API Problem Filters Property Page
Add API Problem Filter Quick Fix