Add API Problem Filter Quick Fix
This quick fix can be used to quickly create an API problem filter for a known or expected API problem that cannot be easily corrected.
This quick fix is available in one of two places:
- The Problems view.
- Editing the resource the problem exists in.
The Problems view
- Open the Problems view.
- Select an API Tools problem.
- Use Ctrl + 1 to trigger the quick fix from the Problems view (or use the context menu as shown above).
Editing the resource
- Open the resource the API problem exists in.
- Use Ctrl + 1 on the corresponding problem.
Once the problem filter has been created the corresponding resource is rebuilt and the problem is removed from the Problems view and any open editors.
Creating API Problem Filters
API Problem Filters Property Page
Missing API Baseline Quick Fix
Version Numbering Quick Fix
Since Tag Quick Fix
Remove Unused Problem Filter Quick Fix