Group Breakpoints By
Select the Group By view menu item to group the breakpoints in the Breakpoints View in one of a choice of predefined orderings.
The orderings are as follows:
- Breakpoints - a standard list of all breakpoints
- Breakpoint Types - all breakpoints organized into their respective types
- Breakpoint Working Sets - all breakpoints are organized into the working sets they belong to
- Files - all breakpoints are organized by the files that they belong to
- Projects - all breakpoints are organized by the project that they belong to
- Resource Working Sets - all breakpoints are organized by the resource working sets that they belong to
- Advanced...- See below.
The Advanced... command opens a dialog that allows you to specify multiple levels of groupings for your breakpoints. For example you could have breakpoint grouped by type, which are then further grouped by resource working set, which are then further grouped by projects.
Below is the Group Breakpoints dialog.
Create a breakpoint working set
Launching a Java program
Running and debugging